The h2g2 Post 09.09.13

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 9th September 2013

Where's the Like Button?

A Whovian. If you disagree with the intense fellow on the left, that's okay. Personally, we liked David Tennant and Tom Baker. But hey, to each his Doctor. You know what we're talking about, though – one of our favourite topics on h2g2 is what we like, and why we like it.

What we like about this issue of the Post: lots. We like Willem's tale about how the waterbuck got that ring around its nether parts. We also like Anthea's tale about where the duck was the other night. Also, we really like Beatrice's illustrated tale about dog training. Who doesn't like beautiful dog pictures? There's another one you'll like in here, about Freewayriding's daughter and her first day of school. We'll let him tell it.

There's plenty here to like: Rod and Reg are being weird again, and the aliens are heckling astronauts. Awix has an out-of-this-world adventure to review, and benjaminpmoore's got some commonsense observations. Oh, and we've got a quiz for you, all about what universities are on the resumes of what famous persons. Take a gander.

One thing we don't like: having to wait a whole week for the next installment. But that's life for you. Remember, this month is back-to-school month at Create, so polish off your favourite reminiscences. And send us some pics! We love 'em.

Have a wonderful week, my friends.


Dmitri Gheorgheni

TAILS AND TALES
  • Waterbucks by Willem
  • .

  • One too many.


TALES OUT OF SCHOOL


 


TRAVELLING MUSIC


 
  • Astronaut needs directions
  • A penguin pushing luggage while another penguin looks on

IN & OUT & ROUND ABOUT
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87804976

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more